21 Jun Best RV parks in Parker Arizona
Are you looking for one of the best RV parks on the Parker Arizona Strip?
Well, then you’ve come to the right place. Sundance RV Resort is nothing short of beautiful beaches that lead you right to the river in Earp California and Parker Arizona! Looking for a great waterfront location to bring your RV or motorhome and spend time with family and friends while soaking up the sun and making memories? Sundance RV Resort has it all including our new private beach villas.
If location is key for your holiday stay, look no further. The vast and beautiful beaches of the Colorado River and the Parker Strip start right at your door. If you were any closer to the river, you’d be floating like a boat! Enjoy a day of boating, fishing, paddleboarding, or kayaking and have all the comforts of home in a RV park with a wonderful family atmosphere.
Whether you’re staying for a night, vacationing for a week, or looking to stay with us for a month or longer, you’ll find warm welcomes from the staff and employees only matched by the sun and water of the Parker Strip. We look forward to your stay, and hope that you love our little part of Earp California as much as we do.
RV park amenities offered on the river
When entering the Sundance RV park you will be greeted by manicured desert landscapes, paved roads, and clean restroom and shower facilities. Enjoy all the amenities that the best RV parks in Parker Arizona should have such as:
- Beach-Front Spaces on our White Sandy Beaches
- Full sewer Hook-ups with Dump Station
- 30 & 50 Amp Electrical Service
- Concrete Pads with Individual Cabanas
- Cold Beer, Ice and Ice Cream • Outlaws Saloon
- Clubhouse with Bar pool table, darts, Card Tables
- 3/4 Mile Fitness Path • OK-9 Corral Dog Park
- Showers & Bathrooms
- Laundry Facilities
- OHV Access to Hundreds of Miles of Trails
- Boat Rentals by Parker Boat Rentals available Call Pirates Den RV Resort – 928-667-3102 ext 1
- Full Recreational Area including Pickle Ball Court, Horseshoe Pits
- Courtesy Docks are available (use at own risk)
Meanwhile, the Parker strip on the Colorado River is steps away from your camp is filled with many great activities such as:
- Local events
- Great local bars and restaurants
- Boating and Personal watercraft access
- Ghost towns waiting to be explored
- Getting close to wildlife
- Off Road trails
And many more ways you can have fun! Kids will have fun getting their hands and eyes on these activities as their imaginations soar. Who knows, you might even catch yourself getting lost in the fun! Being outside has proven to help mental health so maybe this is just the getaway you need! So, bring the family and some friends to Parker Arizona!
Local Parker Arizona Restaurants
Looking for the best bars and restaurants on the water? Restaurants such as the Sundance Saloon and Black Pearl Restaurant at the Pirates Den Resort are great choices with a great themed atmosphere, beautiful sunset beach views, and plenty more ways to be right on the river. Clear skies and a good time is what you’ll expect around Sundance RV park. Pet-friendly areas such as our O-K-9 Corral are available so you don’t have to leave your furry family behind. Open up to a welcoming community as well as amazing ways to experience the river and its beaches as you please. You’ll definitely want to come again because just like the fish, you’ll be hooked.